Advertisement

MAGICK~ What does it mean to you?

topic posted Tue, July 18, 2006 - 5:06 PM by  Saahira
Share/Save/Bookmark
Have you ever pondered over the word magick. Where does this word come from? What does it mean to you? Is there different kinds of magick in your world? Do you have a tale to tell us of the magick within you? Don't be shy if you try ...perhaps you will grow wings and fly!!!
posted by:
Saahira
Advertisement
  • Magick means to me, freedom.I have the freedom to let my spirit soar witth the inky , black crow's wings. I can shift myself to what ever form of freedom that I might fancy at any given moment. This is not a gift that I take lightly. Many have suffered and even persished to give me this chance at freedom as I am sure I will give of myself so that others of the future will have the same chance.MAgick is a gift and should always be treated as such.Thank-you Ladies and lords have Magick for the blessings bestow upon myself and all my sisters and brothers.
  • Magick to me speaks of endless possibility. Of the innate ability within each of us to call down ancient wisdoms and help us through the modern world. It means the power of intent and the focusing of energies. Magick has always been a part of my life. When I was a teenager I would read every magical text that I could find, memorize the ceremonies, chants, and basically lose myself within that world. It began to get "scary" for me and my friend who were conducting little rituals of our own at this time. We were doing so much reading and talking about all the rites that we started having the same dreams, and being only teenagers didn't understand the reall meaning of that. We got scared and stopped. Ever since then I've discovered several magickal traditions and have delved into them with great relish.
  • Magick is when I am dancing under a full moon around a bonfire. I hear the drums pulsating with magick calling to me to move my body. Letting it flow with the music. I feel the magick and energy strong and coursing through me.

Magick is watching dragonflies soaring about.
    As the sun dips down showing the last of it fiery rays,
    lighting the sky with beautiful colors in the sky.
    The warmth you can still smell in the air,
    as the scent of grass and honeysuckle is in the air.

Magick is all around you only having to do is open your eyes and senses to it.

Recent topics in "gypsy witch"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
My New Book-- "Tarot: A Witch's Journey" Unsubscribed 0 September 19, 2010
Romanian Gypsy Witch karen 1 June 29, 2010
Terror, Fear and Death Anastasia 6 November 29, 2009
999 Unsubscribed 0 September 12, 2009